HRC couplings are an excellent choice for applications that require a low cost, general purpose flexible coupling. The HRC design provides for a quick and easy shaft attachment method. Hub outside diameters are fully machined, allowing them to be aligned using a straight edge.
PTI’s HRC shaft couplings consist of two hubs with a star-shaped rubber element. Hubs are available in taper bushed and bored-to-size versions. Taper bushed hubs are available in either “F” (bushing is installed from the inside) or “H” (bushing is installed from the outside) configurations. HRC couplings allow for incidental misalignment (up to 0.5mm), absorb shock loads and dampen vibration.
- No lubrication or maintenance required
- Cushions shocks, dampens vibrations
- Easy installation with Allen wrench
- Easily aligned with a straight edge
- Taper bushed hubs allow for quick installation and easy removal without shaft damage
- Cost efficient