Our SRE & SR2200 product line is specifically designed to meet standard “E” and “2000” series dimensions.
They are widely used in bulk material handling, mining, aggregate, food (grain handling), and wood processing.
..and now the new Teflon Labyrinth Seals for our SRE & SR2200 Mounted Spherical Roller Bearing product line have arrived!
The new Teflon Labyrinth Seals offer five (5) key strengths to further enhance the SRE & SR200 bearings:
- The Teflon Ring is pressed onto the inner ring of the bearing, ensuring protection against moisture and contamination.
- It can “float” within the seal carrier, which consists of two pieces of formed steel, allowing for high operating speeds and excellent sealing even in misaligned conditions.
- An excellent option for both high and low temperature applications, the Teflon material can withstand operating temperatures of -100F to +400F.
- Since the Teflon seal is pressed onto the inner ring of the bearing, grease can not be easily purged through the seals. So all SRE/SR2200 units with Teflon seals include a purging pressure relief valve that expels lubrication from the bearing cavity.
- The “TL” Teflon Labyrinth Seals can be used in tandem with heavy duty stamped steel end covers that are offered in both “open” and “closed” configurations.
* * *
About PTI: Upon opening in 1994, P.T. International Corp. (PTI) has specialized in serving the growing niche market of Metric products. As demand has increased over the years, so has our product offering. Today, our customers enjoy a huge offering of both Metric and Inch-based products for the Industrial Power Transmission Industry.